Online gambling sites offer crypto gambling bonuses in different forms. They do it to attract players to their gambling sites.
Bitcoin casinos are getting increasingly popular because of the benefits one can receive from cryptocurrency payment. Despite its early struggle, crypto gambling has now reached a high level. And now they are as popular as their fiat currency cousins. One of the main reasons for its success is increased privacy, extra security, fast payment with low fees involvement, and larger bonuses. The crypto gambling bonus attracts players and gives the industry the shot it needs.
Online Gambling in the USA
Besides the brick-and-mortar casinos, online gambling is on the rise due to digitalization across industries. The ability to gamble from the comfort of the home appeals to the consumers. The current size of the global online gambling market is almost 59 billion US dollars and it is expected to be 92.9 billion dollars by 2023. But USA players suffer from stringent laws on gambling-related transactions. Many credit card transaction transactions get declined. But with the advent of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, this problem is over. It works on blockchain technology and has no centralized control of the authority. Now, one can gamble with Bitcoin without any fear of declined transactions.
What is a crypto gambling bonus?
Online casino industries are engaged in cut-throat competitions among themselves. They use the company’s platform, games, licenses, and create unique themes, come up with a brand story, and offer bonuses. These bonuses help to differentiate one casino from the other, and also lure players to join the gambling site. Crypto gambling bonus has extra value when you aim to make risk-free profits. As you have more bonus money to play with, you increase the chance of winning. These are also great promotional techniques for online crypto casinos.
How crypto casinos work
Crypto casinos are getting popular for their easy deposit and withdrawal. Otherwise, they are the same as traditional casinos. Many of them use their gaming software for running games. However, some small casinos rent or buy the game software. One can gamble anonymously in a majority of online cryptocurrency casinos. Such websites do not require any personal information. They issue an encrypted tag that works for the gambling account. As you can maintain privacy and keep your credit card information off the internet, this is much popular among players.
Different crypto gambling bonus
Rewards offered by Crypto casinos are the same as traditional online casinos. Understanding them is important, as you must know what you are getting. It will also help you to meet different wagering requirements. These include:
- Welcome Bonuses: It is the most common crypto gambling bonus that gambling websites offer. It is designed to draw players to the website. Sometimes, it is also offered as deposit bonuses, cash backs, and free spins. In such cases, they are called welcome package bonuses.
- Free Spins: It is the most sought-after bonus in online gambling. Casinos introduce it to promote their gambling site. It lets you have a chance to play slots without risking your money but keeping all winnings. It is often associated with wagering requirements. Make sure to go through the terms and conditions for withdrawal of free spins amount.
- Deposit bonuses: In this category, you can receive a bonus only when you deposit some money. Suppose a casino declares a 100% deposit bonus. If you deposit $50, you will get a credit of $100.
- No-deposit bonus: It does not require any deposit to get a no-deposit crypto gambling bonus. You can claim it after you register with the casino. It is a unique way to test an online crypto casino before opening your wallet.
- Cash-back bonuses: It instantly returns a fixed amount for each bet you make. Suppose a casino offers a 10% cash-back bonus and you bet $10. Then your account will be credited to $1 regardless you win or lose.
The legality of cryptocurrency gambling in the USA
The position of Cryptocurrency gambling in the United States is a bit complicated. Many states have regulations about cryptocurrency gambling. While most of the online cryptocurrency casinos may be located outside The United States, you have to make sure that there is no violation of laws. According to the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act, banking facilities and credit card companies are not entitled to facilitate transactions related to online gambling. Americans living in Delaware, New Jersey, and Nevada can take part in any gambling including cryptocurrency. Washington is the only state that prohibits online gambling activities.
Choosing the right crypto casino
Crypto casinos offer a range of crypto gambling bonuses to lure players to their sites. Let’s check what to look for when selecting a crypto casino.
- Look if it is provable fair: It ensures that you will have a fair deal and game. The best crypto casinos are provably fair. It ensures that you are multipoint and channel number generation for each bet making the process autonomous.
- Check deposit and payout facilities: Whether you use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, everything becomes digital. Blockchains offer extremely secure gateways that make transactions easier now.
- Bonus offers: Every crypto casino offers some kind of bonus. You must read the documents thoroughly to know what these offers mean.
- Customer service: Check their customer service before you make a deposit. Do they give fast replies? Do they solve problems over live chat? You must know about all these, as they can save you from big losses afterward.
Online crypto casinos score over brick-and-mortar casinos as you can play from the comfort of your home and at any hours you like. The use of Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies has made it much more exciting.
Best Bitcoin Casinos for US Players
- Roobet – sign up with free bonus code
- Duelbits – sign up with free bonus code
- BC Game – sign up with free promo code
- Gamdom – sign up with free affiliate code
- Everygame – sign up with free promo code
- Bitstarz – register with bonus code
- Daddyskins – sign up with promo code
- ThunderPick – sign up with bonus coupon
- Primedice – claim your bonus coupon
- Stake – Sign up with referral code
Gambling and enjoying the crypto gambling bonuses can be fun to make some money. But it is addictive and, therefore, one should play responsibly and quit at the appropriate hour.