Gambling has long been associated with humans as a popular pastime. Now Altcoin Casinos added a new dimension to it.
Gambling is there for centuries and it is the most developed industry today absorbing the latest software, gaming, and currencies. Online casinos allow a person to enjoy pleasurable leisure with scopes for a passive income. With the invention of cryptocurrency, it started penetrating many sectors including online casinos. Altcoin Casinos belong to the crypto casinos clan and as the name suggests they accept altcoins as an alternative way to pay on their platforms.
According to a Statista report, there are over 6000 cryptocurrencies as of 2022. The altcoin is the short form of alternative coins, and it stands for digital currencies other than bitcoin. They address the limitations of bitcoin offer varied solutions concerning algorithms, language, and codes. It is getting increasingly competitive with fast and furious motivations.
A large number of altcoins have their platforms structured similar to bitcoin. They also include P2P money transfer principles, mining, and fast & cost-effective transactions. However, many of them have introduced excellent enhancements for crypto gambling.
What are Altcoin Casinos?
Although no one took Bitcoin seriously in 2009, cryptocurrencies have started taking over many sectors in just a decade. These entailed revolutionary transformations in online gambling. The casinos that use altcoins are rising in popularity offering reach gaming facilities. Most of them have dedicated gambling software allowing gamers to have a look at their algorithm and gain trust and earn the trust of gamers.
How to choose the right Altcoin Casinos
One should consider the following points:
- Licensing: The first and foremost thing is tocheck if the casino holds a genuine license. Online casinos that do not have a license are risky.
- Gaming Catalogue: It should include provably fair games from well-known game providers.
- Bonuses and promotions: Check their bonus and promotion schemes. All well-established casinos offer welcome bonuses, free spins, cash backs, referral bonuses, etc.
- Payouts: Faster transactions are an essential requirement of a good online casino. One should go through reviews to have an idea of the speed of transferring money.
- Anonymity: Online gambling is not legal in many parts of the world. So, one should check security protocols before joining any online casino.
- Safety: Safety of funds is a crucial element for choosing online altcoin gambling casinos. Gamers should join only those platforms that have robust software to keep funds protected from prying.
- Customer support: One must choose an online casino that offers 24/7 customer support through chat.
List of the Most Popular Altcoin Casinos:
- Roobet – sign up with free promo code
- Duelbits – sign up with free promo code
- BC Game – sign up with free referral code
- Gamdom – sign up with free promo code
- Everygame – sign up with free affiliate code
- Bitstarz – register with bonus code
- Daddyskins – sign up with promo code
- ThunderPick – sign up with bonus coupon
- Primedice – claim your bonus coupon
- Stake – Sign up with referral code
Popular Altcoins for Gambling
The number of altcoins used in gambling is steadily growing. The following are the most popular cryptocurrencies used in gambling.
- Ethereum: It stands second to bitcoin in terms of market cap.
- Litecoin: Released in 2011 it is ideal for small bets because of its lower value
- Dogecoin (DOGE): This meme coin is more user-friendly than other cryptos.
- Tether (USDT): This stable coin is attached to USD and allows global transactions without any volatility
- Ripple (XRP): It is ideal for fast and cheap global transactions.
- Tron: Released in 2017, it is relatively new crypto.
- Cardano: Offers almost a similar process to Ethereum.
- Monero: Released in 2014, it happens to be the largest privacy coin available.
- Bitcoincash: Created as a split of bitcoin it enjoys many fan followers.
- Polkadot: It earned the laurel of the most profitable and trustworthy crypto in 2020.
Popular Games in Altcoin Casinos
Altcoin Casinos are almost like any other online casino. They offer a wide variety of games including
- Live dealer games
- Table games
Like bitcoin, one can buy altcoins via exchanges. For this, one has to decide on the altcoin they would buy. Looking at the market fluctuations and compatibility with an existing wallet is also vital. Once this is over, one can register with an exchange and fund the account for buying altcoins. According to Investopedia, Coinbase, Binance, and Cash App are the best crypto exchanges.
Pluses and minuses of Altcoin Casinos
Online gambling casinos are accepting the most common altcoins and are getting more and more popular. They have the following advantages and disadvantages.
- Altcoins like Ethereum and Bitcoin cash allow quicker sending than Bitcoin.
- Altcoins are generally less expensive. Litecoin and Ripple are much cheaper than bitcoin,
- Altcoins like Monero offers tight privacy than bitcoin, and are ideal for maintaining anonymity.
- Bitcoin is like gold in the crypto world. Gambling with altcoins is less risky.
- Crypto gambling platforms have their choices of digital currencies, Not all of them accept all altcoins.
- Some altcoins have more volatility than bitcoin.
- The longevity of altcoins is also a great concern. Some altcoins are already non-existent and they sank investor funds.
Future of Altcoin Casinos
Altcoins have a nascent market and it is growing. Altcoins have many benefits and they are going to stay. Many casinos have started accepting altcoins. While altcoins are yet to reach the pinnacle, it seems to have great potential for a promising future.
Difference between Altcoin and Bitcoin
Bitcoin is the first crypto invented and all other digital coins followed its trail. Altcoins also have the same principle as that of Bitcoin. The rapid popularity of cryptos has resulted in the generation of more and more altcoins. As bitcoin was designed for some specific papooses, it had some limitations. Altcoins differ from bitcoin in their specific rules for appealing to specific users. Altcoins enjoy more functionality to meet the expanding customer demands. Many altcoins offer cheaper and faster transactions with more security and anonymity.
With its steadily rising trajectory, Altcoin Casinos are the future of crypto gambling. They offer engaging games and vast expanding wallets so that gamers can enjoy multiple funding. Gamers can also enjoy excellent gaming sprees provided they have checks on challenges. One should, therefore, do sufficient homework before diving deep into them.